La Belle Alliance Cemetery is 3.5 km south of Boezinge and the same distance north-east of Ieper. It stands on the Zwaanhofweg, and is best approached via the N908 Ieper by-pass turning off north at the junction with Briekestraat-Zwaanhofweg is then the first road on the left.
The much larger Divisional Collecting Post Cemetery is directly opposite.
| GPS | N | E | OSM |
|---|---|---|---|
| Decimal | 50.873998 | 2.894114 | Map |
La Belle Alliance Cemetery was made in February and March 1916, by the 10th and 11th King’s Royal Rifle Corps, and was used again in July and August 1917. It was originally named from a farmhouse which stood close by.
The cemetery contains 60 First World War burials, ten of them unidentified.
The cemetery was designed by J.R. Truelove.
To the memory of Several Soldiers of the Great War
South Staffordshire Regiment Buried in this grave